Hitchhiking Life

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - DNA
Ramblings of a guy who is taking life as it comes.
Blogger Code - B3 d t k+ s u-- f i o++ x- e+ l-- c

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

SANity

Right now I am busy learning the ropes of network storage, never mind why. Well seems like the entire gamut of technologies used for network storage are abbreviated some permutation of the letters S, A and N. Now thats funny. When you can do cutting edge research in storage technologies, why not do some research on naming and come up with names that at least look different. Thats what I call "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". I for one would have come up with a name first and then started on the problem. Here are a few names that I have christened my babies with -
SODA - Simple ORF Detection Algorithm.
BiOLD - Bioinformatics Literature Database.
SMoDGe - Small Molecule Database Generation.
Bugblatter - My self written crash handler.(Ref. H2G2)
LeMO - Lead Modification and Optimisation.
Hmmm . .. . whaddya say. I at least can make a career in inventing funky names. Bangalore was fun. In 2 days I attended 3 interviews. Made it to Infy, flunked Techspan and am awaiting IIMB results. The best part was Techspan sponsoring my airfare. Not bad eh!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home