Hitchhiking Life

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - DNA
Ramblings of a guy who is taking life as it comes.
Blogger Code - B3 d t k+ s u-- f i o++ x- e+ l-- c

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Quitting Project

I asked for a release from my project a few months back. Am getting released next Monday(28th). Was thinking of going into Telecom. These were the guys who had offered me an onsite for a year. Guess 28th will be a turning point for me. It is the day when ISB results would be out and it is the day when I will be quitting my Project of three years and moving to a completely new domain. Creepy . . .

2 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Indian Blogger said...

Do u know brother..If you are in, the Bio Informatics project would have played a major role.Am serious.! All the best.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Thoughtcurry said...

Thanx Bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home