Hitchhiking Life

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - DNA
Ramblings of a guy who is taking life as it comes.
Blogger Code - B3 d t k+ s u-- f i o++ x- e+ l-- c

Monday, April 25, 2005

Dogs of War

Cry "Havoc" and let go the dogs of war. - William Shakespeare. An apt phrase describing India's software crowd. We are India's hi-tech mercenaries. We fight for someone else's cause in someone else's land. I have given up wanting to fight for my cause. Now all that I care about is a long drawn war in some foreign land, that leaves my wallet a mite heavier.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Suhit Anantula said...

Sankar:

Great to know about that.

I am very intererested in these ideas. Lets keep in touch and share and leanrn.

Suhit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home