Hitchhiking Life

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - DNA
Ramblings of a guy who is taking life as it comes.
Blogger Code - B3 d t k+ s u-- f i o++ x- e+ l-- c

Friday, April 29, 2005

Dignity of Choice

After months of speculation, upsets and failures I feel a bit relaxed now. I know where I am going now and I know what I have to do next. I have quite a few things up my sleeve at the moment but have decided with finality the move I am going to make next. Just hope it all works out at the end. I decided to refrain from accepting IIMB's offer for the PGSM program. The same goes to job offers from a top Indian IT firm and the software division of a top international financial firm. After a year of being a member of the mendicancy squad, I feel the dignity of choice.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

made it across to ur blog also today :-). kongratz on the offers. im sure u have thought out and decided wisely. keep in touch...

bAaLu

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger bizdriven said...

Hi,

thank you for putting my blog in your blog of note.

I am sure you will be successful in your endeavors...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home