Hitchhiking Life

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - DNA
Ramblings of a guy who is taking life as it comes.
Blogger Code - B3 d t k+ s u-- f i o++ x- e+ l-- c

Friday, May 06, 2005

Last post from Hyderabad

Its time to bid Hyderabad goodbye and in doing so moving on to the next phase of my life. The city has been really good to me. Got my first job here, made really good friends, got married and now its time to move on. I am having mixed feelings at the moment. Part of me wants to stay here with my wife and friends while another part beckons me to go on and experience other things in life. I am leaving Hyderabad for Bangalore this Sunday, where after a brief stay of three months, I will be flying out to North Carolina for a year. But wait, this doesnt mean that the Hyderabad chapter is forever closed. There is always a chance I will come back here. Until then its Adieu.

4 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Indian Blogger said...

All the best brother and if you or Priya needs anything in Hyderabad,feel free to drop in an email. B'lore is fun too. Have a great time ahead.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Thoughtcurry said...

Metal - Thanx buddy. Will keep in touch.

MIB - Good luck with the toastmaster thing.

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doood! atb!
bangalore-e tumee kothai thaakbe?
me will be in blore on jun 1. would be great to catch up with u there

bAaLu

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Thoughtcurry said...

Baalu - Take down my number here(9886170879). Give me a call when you are here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home