Hitchhiking Life

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - DNA
Ramblings of a guy who is taking life as it comes.
Blogger Code - B3 d t k+ s u-- f i o++ x- e+ l-- c

Friday, May 20, 2005

Study Woes

Bangalore is leaving me completely out of steam. The long hours spent commuting, the pathetic PG acco, eating out on a daily basis and a complete lack of association is taking its toll. I had planned to start studying for my second go at GMAT a week back, but all I managed was a measly 10/12 pages. I hope I get serious soon and take up my studies earnestly. Its weekend and I have got nothing much to look forward to. Plan to catch Matrix Reloaded on HBO over a cup of chicken noodles. My roomie at the PG (who coincidentally happens to be a fellow bong), will be out late tonight. Would have gone out with him for dinner otherwise. Hope I can catch the Revenge of the Sith over the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you describe your acco? With how many people do you share the place?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home