Hitchhiking Life

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - DNA
Ramblings of a guy who is taking life as it comes.
Blogger Code - B3 d t k+ s u-- f i o++ x- e+ l-- c

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Rolling Thunder

Thats me on a Harley-Davidson. Had been to Smithfield, an hours drive from Durham. Saw a Harley showroom there. Couldnt resist taking some snaps of this legendary bike. There were several Harley's parked outside and I started shooting from the hip. Then Kevin walked in. I didnt know it at the time but he's the Chairman of the local Harley Club (Rolling Thunder, I think). He asked me where I was from and what I was doing here. I asked him how much does a Harley cost? He smiled and said "These can cost you as much as a decent house". I guess that means something upwards of 50,000$$$. But I guess there are cheaper ones too. He asked me if I would like a snap on his Harley, and I graciously accepted. He turned the ignition on for me. Belive me when I say the bike did sound like thunder. Well here I am . . . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking Cool on a Harley Dude..

Pradeep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home